Follow the rants, the craps, the emo-ness and the shout-abouts of three wacky trios stuck in the middle.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Updates from Planet Karalyn

Weather: Sunny
Mood: Sleepy
Tuning into: Miley Cyrus - See you again

Whether you guys realise or not but i've been quite AWAY for the past one week.

Hehehe.

Joveena, David Boy....GOT MISS ME A NOT????

I definitely missed you guys lar. But what to do. I'm moving towards the crucial weeks in my semester with production week and assignments to crappy subjects reaching its due dates.

Believe it or not people my team was shooting for assignment up until 5am in the morning. Gawd~! all those driving make me so tired.

Shooting also got the whole "cam-whoring" bug in me. Well I don't really like the term "cam-whoring" let's just say my vain-ness got to me....SERIOUSLY....

Early of the week, i was so on the verge of breaking down as my scriptwriting assignment was gonna due on Wednesday. The moment Monday started, I start to gelabah and could ot think of anything already. Brain just went blank. 

A lot of great movies are out and I so wanna watch them. Martian Child is out and I really really really wanna watch it.

TIGA SEKAWAN....what say you guys for movie session in the coming week for martian child?

I need some emo and crying session ler. Wana release sikit.....

-Signing off-

*yawnz* ZZZzzzzZZZZ

No comments: