Follow the rants, the craps, the emo-ness and the shout-abouts of three wacky trios stuck in the middle.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The 3 Days >>> Jo-jo

sighz.......
th0ught dat Friday will be another mundane life......
but i suddenly burst into tears when my dad col me saying,
'Your brother is jobless'.
It wuz hard 4 me to take it calmly, as this wuz da time I was living with my brother. Yeah, only me n him....so I kinda bond with him closer although we had sum pretty rough fights. But I felt so horrible on dat day itself. Aroung dat time, my buddy Shaz called me 4 supper and at dat time I have no mood, so i said I have 2 study..So sad dat I told David bout it @ on9. He wuz worried sick n he tried calming me down by calling me. My bro came home and he looked quite down n started to pour out his anger 2wards me. For the 1st time, I really cried for my brother!!! [believe~~]
On saturday, woke up as late as possible because i have nothing 2 do. My kawanz are busy so we actually didn't keep in touch 4 almost a week.. Suddenly,out of no where my bro called me n ask 2 get ready now as he wuz jux less than 5 mins 4rm home. I was like 'what the f***!!!'. I haven't even brushed my teeth at all. But kinda dun wan to pissed him off so I jux agreed...Don't worry, i did brush my teeth n shower before I went out k!!!!!!!
So he ask me whether i have ate anotz? I said "NO"... Then we went to DJ to sum cafe have ur lunch+dinner!!! But we walked off from there less than 10 mins cos my bro's gurlfren wanted sumthing Chinese... From DJ,we went all da way 2 sunway 2 have steamboat+ grilled buffet.... The place wuz kinda nice tho'....Apparently, we were the 1st customer dere so we grabbed lotz of food.....
At dat time,was not sure whether my bro wuz OK emotionally...But I didn't talk much to him. So I jux ate my meal....After dat, my bro asked me 2 eat more...and I said I reach my limit already. Then he told me, "Hey, I bring u here 2 eat all you want!!!". Indeed I gave him dat l00k.Being dere 4 more then 2 hours, we went 2 1utama cos my bro wanted to get sumthing. Everything seem alrite when he said to me, 'Sum1 stole my cap!!!' 'Did you c my cap?' or Did you steal my cap?
I wuz like 'WHAT?? Who wants 2 steal ur cap?' Newaz, we shop the whole 1utama searching high and low for caps.... Then we happen to pass by the concourse area where the F1 wuz dere. Well, my bro wuz attracted cos his moto: Speed, Control & Power!!! Me n Cheryl wuz like 'no wonder he was heading straight to the concourse instead of Studio R! hehehe........There wuz a contest going on.It was lifting up a F1 car tyre. Cheryl n me try persuading my bro 2 join as the record wuz 2 mins.. In the end, my bro did not want to be 'da centre of attraction' so we headed out of dere....
We went to WH. Instead of caps, Cheryl bought him colourful boxers....kinda cute....hahahaz...Afta dat,went to Jusco to buy fooood stuff n then headed home...Unexpected, it turn out to be a great day 4 my bro,Cheryl n me!!!! 1st time hanging 2gether......
Today@ Sunday as usual wake-up but slightly earlier cos CSI was on. Hehe....... love dat show!! Around 2.30pm, Karalyn col me...I was so happy and greeted her 'KAWAN' for 15 seconds and so did her... Well, she did noe wat happen to me cos David told her bout it. I guess dat's the magic of the 3 of us..'wat goes around does comes around'... Karalyn n me talked bout how much we missed each other so much n we have 2 hang on our 3 sekawan day..... I'm so waiting 4 dat day to arrive soon. Even better,my last paper is on tuesday...So next week s gonna be a week dat all of us are going 2 have fun!!!
gonna stop here 1st.....
~Chow Chow~

No comments: