Follow the rants, the craps, the emo-ness and the shout-abouts of three wacky trios stuck in the middle.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally Pictures of Our New Pet ^^


Thats my New pet,"Boy-boy" which is a Sugar Glider that i always been craving to own. Finally have some Pics to share with u guys how does it look like...






Thats my Boy having a piece of Honey Dew. Second day tasting how a Honey Dew like and he Loves it.



This is the new home where i spend like a bomb for Boy-Boy to stays and sleeps for more then 12 hours in the day.... and make all the funny noices when i put my hand and take it out..... and sometimes it will just roll in my hand n cuddle to sleep....

It actually sleeps in the day and wakes up in the nite..... so its actually like the Owner. "David " Hehehe..


Well cant wait for next week... coz i gona get another pair for my friend.... 1 to keep my Boy accompany when i dont have time playing with him.... and another 1 for my classmate..... Its so gona be a big family when theres so many Suggies around...

Suggies is a term we use to refer "sugar Glider" and usually people who would want a glider buys a suggie which is young enough to tame it faster and can bond to u easier..... After Suggies are bond to you... it will climb all over you and plays with u... and u can able to take it around...

No comments: